- 2010/09/03 tested on iPad :) . Actually I’m quite happily surprised by the result.
It has been developped with Firefox 3.6.2 on a Mac.
There is a positioning bug in Safari/Webkit and Chrome, I’m working on it… (or if you have any idea, don’t hesitate to mail me). This is fixed. I have no plan of supporting IE for now.
This is a work in progress, and should be updated frequently (well, depending on my time of course).
For now, the only features are :
- Click and go — limited to a square area around the character.
To do : make this roundDone.
- Background scrolling
- Collisions with NPC, generating different type of events (simple alert, dialogue, etc.)
- Random “jewels” generation for each level (not featured in demo)
- Login/logout (not featured in demo)
- Life, money, stats. (not featured in demo)
To do :
Fix Safari/Chrome start positioning bugFixed
- Collisions with jewels
- Add 1st plan with z scrolling.
- Save position of character, background, level
- Make level building dynamic
- Add ability to change character
- Add sounds (ideally, without Flash)
- 2010/06/11: Added cookie saving player position, background position, and profile (left or right).
I called this “Donut”, because of the character’s face.
Comments and critics welcome !