They already had a clear idea: the game had to be a casual game, based on the popular Luxor.
On this project I worked with Julien, who built the game engine in Flash, and the DB part, while I worked on the game design and graphics.
It was a fun project to work on, with all these halloweenish illustrations to create — I just wish we had more time to add extra features…
The game has the following specs:
- 17 different levels, of increasing difficulty (levels loop endlessly, so level 18 is the same as level 1, only faster etc.)
- 4 different types of bonus
- Highscores, updated daily
- Simple backend to generate CSV for the client
- Automated daily mails sent to winners and project managers
It’s in french, but I think that the gameplay is quite easy to understand…